zondag 9 december 2012

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge (till 10/12/2012)

I still have to make a couple of christmascards, so I've kept this one simple.  I want to enter it for the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge: Let it Snow.  The hedgehogs on their sledge are an old Penny Black stamp from the set ' Christmas Critters', coloured with pencils.  The sentiment stamp is from Marianne Design 'Eline's Vintage Kerst teksten'.  The patterned paper is from a (cheap) paper pad from Kruidvat and the last supplies I've used are the Spellbinders.

2 opmerkingen:

Rosmarie zei

Hello Annelies
Even with old stamps we can always make beautiful cards! Here the proof! This card is simply gorgeous!
Thank you very much, for becoming a follower and for participate in my candy. Be wellcome and have much luck!

Rosi x

Rosmarie zei

Hello Annelies
Even with old stamps we can always make beautiful cards! Here the proof! This card is simply gorgeous!
Thank you very much, for becoming a follower and for participate in my candy. Be wellcome and have much luck!

Rosi x